Makes 16 bars
There are many ways to make granola bars. And no matter whether you are team chewy or crunchy, you will find a way to make this recipe suit your needs.
This version is a bit more crunchy and is jam-packed with good-for-you ingredients that you will be sure to enjoy.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 cup date syrup
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine remaining ingredients with dry ingredients until everything is mixed.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown
- Cool bars in a refrigerator until completely cool before slicing. To help “set” the bars, place a piece of parchment paper on the bars and layer a heavy text book on top while cooling in the fridge.