Energy balls are a quick and easy way to have some grab-and-go nutrition at your fingertips. Whip these up on a lazy Sunday to have some nutritious snacks to enjoy during a busy week.
- One cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- 2 Tablespoons nut butter of choice
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 The Date Shoppe pitted medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: ½ cup white chocolate chips
Makes 12 energy balls
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process ingredients until smooth. Carefully form 1-inch balls.
- Optional: melt white chocolate chips and drizzle on top
- Place energy balls in refrigerator in air-tight container and chill until ready to enjoy.